♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CANCER IS PURE EVIL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temporary Me

Friendship Coins : 7455

CANCER IS PURE EVIL Empty
PostCANCER IS PURE EVIL

Cancer is pure evil. It's taking many people's lives before they get the chance to live. One of my friends just found out that she has leukemia... She's one of those people who... well I could never picture her NOT being there. I know death is part of life, but 17 is too young to die.  Crying or Very sad
 affraid  
~Abby
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

CANCER IS PURE EVIL :: Comments

Where my Demons Hide
Re: CANCER IS PURE EVIL
Post Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:57 pm by Where my Demons Hide
My grandpa just died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 66...he was the only grandpa I ever had... and Ava...I'm not even gonna get started on her.
Post Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:06 am by Temporary Me
I have lost 3 of my grandparents, my friend, my 3rd grade teacher (the nicest, sweetest lady I've ever met), and Ava (although I only knew Ava vaguely...) to cancer.
Post  by Sponsored content

CANCER IS PURE EVIL

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥ :: Personal Blogs :: Abby's Blog!-
Jump to: