♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watch Me Fall Above
Admin
Admin
Watch Me Fall Above

Friendship Coins : 10955
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction* Empty
PostSubject: Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction*   Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction* EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:26 pm

What is "Kipengele Kingdom?"
Kipengele Kingdom is a story based off of the WOF Role Play. Just so whoever wants to read it doesn't have to read through all of the pages, I'll be taking the basic plotlines and some of the quotes, and rewriting them into a story form here. New chapters will be added all the time as the Role Play is currently being done. I'll accept critisim in the comments, and if you want a better look on Kipengele Kingdom, go to the Role Play thread and check it out! Want to get involved? Join it! We love new members to RP with.

Prologue:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffriends.rpg-board.net
When The Rain Comes
Mod
Mod

Friendship Coins : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction*   Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction* EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:15 pm

I like the story, but I have advice for you.
What I do with my paragraphs on the computer is I put an extra space between each paragraph so that I can tell when the paragraph ends if the last sentence is really long.
Here's an example:

I was running through the woods. I wasn't paying attention to anything around me. I was just running from the tracker jackers. Suddenly, I heard screaming. I saw the whole swarm of tracker jackers stinging the careers. "Way to go, Katniss!" I thought, not realizing she was attacking me, too. I felt a few tracker jackers sting me. I ran to the lake with the careers and then I came back to see who died. I found Katniss trying to grab Glimmer's bow and arrows and I knew that she was about to get killed by Cato. I began to panic, knowing that if I saved her, I could die if I got caught saving her. Suddenly, it didn't matter whether I lived or died. My death would take her one step closer to home and she'd win.

"Katniss! Go! Run, Katniss!" I yelled, shoving the bow and arrows into her hands. She took off running and I turned to face an angry Cato.
Back to top Go down
Watch Me Fall Above
Admin
Admin
Watch Me Fall Above

Friendship Coins : 10955
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

PostSubject: Re: Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction*   Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction* EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Ah, thank you for the advice! I didn't think much of it, I'll edit it later. And write the rest of the story, I kind of forgot about this thread xD
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffriends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction*   Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction* Empty

Back to top Go down

Kipengele Kingdom: THE STORY *Under Construction*
Page 1 of 1